GEYA Baseball Parent Handbook
The GEYA BAseball Parent Handbook is currently being updated for the 2016 Season. We will re-post it when it has been completed.
In order to provide our parents with a basic understanding of our Little League program, the GEYA Baseball Board of Directors has assembled the document linked above that covers the following topics:
- Registration - Eligibility, Process, and Financial Assistance
- Assignments to Divisions and Teams - Evaluations, Policy, and Exemptions
- Spring League Structure - League Divisions
- Practices, Games and Tournaments - Tournament Selection, Eligibility, and Field Locations
- Parent Code of Conduct - Little League Policy
- Protecting Our Children - Background Checks, Peanut Allergies, etc.
- Uniforms and Equipment - Requirements relative to gloves, shoes, bats, etc.